I made this remix of Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy” and Katy Perry’s “I Kissed a Girl.”
I want Iggy and Katy to hear it. Will you tweet it to them?
follow me on twitter so we can stay in touch
|tumblrbot asked: WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER WHEN YOU ARE IN A BAD MOOD?|
YOU TUMBLR YOU MAKE ME FEEL BETTER
i hoped your robot ego has been sufficiently stroked
Ylvis, educating people about the female reproductive system.
these guys will be the death of me.[x]
i died at the pH value
I just learnt more about the vagina in like 10 seconds than I have ever learnt in my entire life
Debating whether or not I should share this with my anatomy and physiology professor.
WATCH THE VIDEO. IT GETS BETTER
OH THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS MAGNIFICENCE INTO MY LIFE
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2012.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
M: Tomorrow’s lucky item…is a red-coloured hair band
T: Consider tomorrow’s lucky item obtained!!
And there’s Takaozie’s hairband in bby’s locker °‿‿°
Thats looks like udon~ or ramen. Where did u buy from?
helloooooo! its actually soba! buckwheat noodles hahaha its super nice! (though kinda salty but still good) Its at this place called Shimbashi Soba at the Shokutsu 10 jap area in nex shopping mall! :)
In loooove with 1,3,7,10 and 12!